Giant Oatmeal Marshmallow Cookie Sandwich
Filled with marshmallows, we made a giant cookie just because we could.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- 3/4 cups macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 cups marshmallow fluff
- Place racks in the center and upper third of the oven and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?