Giant Peanut Butter Cup
This giant peanut butter cup is sure to be a showstopper at your next get-together.
- 10.5 ounces dark chocolate, divided
- 10.5 ounces milk chocolate, divided
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Melt 7 ounces each of the dark and milk chocolate together in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Spoon into a tart pan, and spread evenly to ensure there is a thick layer over the base and sides. Set aside in the fridge to harden.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?