Giant S’more Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
That's it, the internet can close up shop. Nothing will beat this bad boy for sheer ooey-gooey goodness!
- 2 cups unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 graham crackers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 (16-ounce) milk chocolate bars, broken into even pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 10-inch springform pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until fully incorporated.