Golden Snitch Cake Pops
Made with a whole cauldron of magical ingredients! The perfect way to celebrate J.K. Rowling's birthday!
- 215g flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 66g brown sugar
- 66g white sugar
- 187ml milk
- 65ml oil
- 60g butter
- 1tbsp yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops yellow food gel
- 1 tsp butterscotch essence (optional)
- Peanut Butter Choc melts (melted)
- Gold coated sugar sprinkles
- 200g white chocolate (melted)
- 6 tbsp canned or home made vanilla buttercream frosting
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 160C (320F) or 180C (356F) for a conventional oven. Spray a baking tray with oil spray and line the bottom with baking paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the flour, baking powder, caster sugar and salt. Turn mixer on low speed and allow it to mix for a couple minutes to help everything combine well (alternatively you may do this by sifting the ingredients together). Add the softened butter and mix until it resembles a fine sand like texture.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?