Grapefruit Papaya Sorbet Parfait
This quick grapefruit and papaya sorbet parfait is perfect for a hot summer day. Sweet, tart and refreshing — what more could you want?
- 2 lbs ripe papaya, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 tbsp agave (or sweetener of your choice)
- 3 tbsp white wine (rosé or champagne also works)
- 1 cup vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Granola with nuts
- Toasted coconut flakes
- In a bowl, combine coconut yogurt and chia seeds. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Place papaya chunks on a parchment-lined tray and freeze for at least 3 hours.