Green Pasta With Ricotta and Prosciutto
How to make Green Pasta with Ricotta and Prosciutto.
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 9 ounces fresh peas
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 ounces haricot vert, cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces broccolini, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound gemelli pasta, or other short pasta variety
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, full fat
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
- Good quality olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the prosciutto slices on the tray, making sure they don't overlap. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.