Grilled Broccoli Cheddar Potato Bombs
These cheesy, thick potatoes put wedges to shame.
- 1 small broccoli head
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large russet potatoes
- Sour cream, for serving
- Minced chives, for garnish
- Preheat grill to 325°F. If you have a 3 burner grill, light only 2 sides; if you have a 2 burner grill, light only 1 side. You will be grilling with indirect heat.
- Begin by making the filling. Cut the broccoli florets off the stems and finely chop. Place in a large bowl along with the cream cheese and shredded cheddar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.