Grilled Cauliflower with Jalapeño and Capers
This hearty side dish made with grilled cauliflowers and jalapenos is simple to make and goes with everything.
- 1 head cauliflower white, yellow, green and purple
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup capers, roughly chopped
- 2 Meyer lemons, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
- Preheat your grill to 400°F. Place a grill basket directly on the grates.
- Begin by breaking down the cauliflower head into medium sized florets. Place into a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to make sure everything is fully coated.