Grilled Cheese Pizza
Cheese pulls like this should be a crime... but we think we see a lotta law-breakers out there.
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Ranch dressing, for topping
- Buffalo sauce, for topping
- Chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Divide pizza dough in half.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?