Grilled Guacamole with Grilled Corn
This guac might be considered non-traditional, but it's such a delicious dish, so it's all good.
- 2 ears yellow corn
- 3 small or 2 large Hass avocados, halved and pits removed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup packed basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pepper (less or more to your taste)
- Vegetable oil, for oiling grill
- Bring a grill to high heat (400°F). Clean the grates.
- When the grill is heated, lightly oil the grates with vegetable oil. Grill the corn until cooked and charred on all sides. 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.