Grilled Jalapeno and Baby Bell Pepper Poppers
No matter who wins the game, your mouth will win with cheesy bacon goodness.
- 8 ounces bacon, finely minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 small green onions, finely minced
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 jalapeños, roughly the same size
- 6 mixed red, yellow and orange baby bell peppers
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees F.
- Cook the bacon until browned and crispy. Drain extra fat on a plate lined with paper towels. Once cool enough to handle, chop into a fine mince.