In partnership with
Grilled New York Strip With Chimichurri Sauce
You know what your perfectly cooked Angus Steak is missing? Tangy, Chimichurri Sauce 😋 *Check your local Walmart store for the latest angus steak! Sponsored by Walmart.
- 2 (1 1/4 inch thick, 12 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chimichurri sauce:
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.
- Brush steaks with the olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Grill steaks for 4 minutes per side for medium rare or 5 minutes per side for medium. Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.