Gummy Bear Cake
Take confetti cake to the next level of fun with colorful frosting and gummy candy.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles (NOT the round sprinkles - the colour will bleed into the cake batter! Use the flat, confetti-like sprinkles or the long 'jimmies')
- 2 cups vanilla buttercream
- Neon food coloring
- Gummy bears
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the sugar and mix until combined. Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat until combined.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?