Ham and Cheese Monkey Bread
A perfect melding of sweet and savory.
- 2 cans large refrigerated flaky biscuit dough
- 6 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 pounds deli sliced ham
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat butter and garlic until fragrant and the garlic turns slightly golden. Remove from heat, mix in green onions, and set aside to slightly cool.
- Peel several sections of biscuit dough apart. Stuff each round with a little ham and a cube of cheese. Wrap the dough around the filling and pinch to seal.