Decorate these sweet sugar cookies with your friends for the perfect slumber party activity.
- Sugar cookies (see www.pankobunny.com for recipe)
- 1/2 pounds confectioner's sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon meringue powder -scant
- 1/4 cup water
- Food colouring
- Edible ink markers
- Place the confectioner's sugar, meringue powder and water into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer for about 7 minutes until the mixture is smooth and when drizzled, stays on the surface for a few seconds. If you find that the icing is too thick, gradually add a few more drops of water.
- Divide the icing into as many bowls as you like and dye it your desired colours.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?