Hasselback Sweet Potatoes Stuffed With Marshmallows and Maple-Pecan Crumble
You've never had candied sweet potato like this before.
- 4 sweet potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Prepared Hasselback potatoes by making 1/8-inch-thick slices along the sweet potato. Drizzle with coconut oil, and season with cinnamon, cayenne, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.