Hawaij-Spiced Nachos With Chocolate Dipping Sauce
We took the warm spices you love like cloves, cardamom and cinnamon, and put them on chips perfect for dunking.
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into eighths (wedges)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons hawaij for coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Chocolate sauce:
- 1/3 cup good quality chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix vanilla into the melted butter and brush both sides of each tortilla.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?