Healthy Strawberry Chocolate Bars
Chocolate bars containing coconut and dried strawberries are a guilt-free way to kick cravings to the curb!
- 3 1/2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries plus extra for topping
- 1 1/2 cups dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Place 3 1/2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries into a food processor or use a mortar and pestle and grind to a fine powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, maple syrup and coconut cream. Add the coconut oil, vanilla extract and freeze-dried strawberry powder and mix well until sticky.