Herb and Goat Cheese Baked Egg Boats
Megan shows you how to make this Herb and Goat Cheese Baked Egg Boat!
- 1 long baguette, sourdough
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon finely minced chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 small lemon, zested
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup arugula, preferably organic
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cut out a long oval section from the top 1/4 section of the baguette. Scoop out the inside bread and discard. You can use that for breadcrumbs if you want.
- Place on a sheet tray making sure it sits flat.