Herb-Coated Cedar Plank Salmon
Megan makes an incredible herb coated salmon.
- 1/4 cup dill
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, tightly packed
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 large shallot, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 lemons
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 side of salmon, deboned and skin on
- Cedar plank
- Begin by soaking your cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour. Make sure it is fully submerged.
- In a food processor, combine the dill, chives, basil, tarragon, parsley, shallot, garlic, zest from both lemons, drizzle of EVOO, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Blend until a chunky paste forms.