In this episode, you don’t even need to turn on your oven! From a jaw-dropping cake hack, to fried biscuit donuts, you won’t believe what you can do with pre-made desserts from the supermarket. Mia will show hacks and great tips for any home-baker!
- 1 bag Biscoff cookie
- 1 can Pirouette cookies
- 1 jar Caramel
- 1 container Blueberries
- 1 bagWhite chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 pound) Unsalted butter, at room temp
- 2 cups (1 pound) Salted butter, at room temp
- 4 pounds Confectioners ( powdered) sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Milk, at room temp (only add if needed)
- 2 each Grocery store sheet cake (1/4 sheet)
- Remove the frosting off the cakes and cut out two round cakes from each cake, one larger and one smaller. Cut out 4 cakes from the each sheet cake, two smaller 4-5 inch cakes and two 6-7 inch cakes. Total of 8 cakes
- Remove the excess cake and reserve.