Holiday Hot Chocolate
Bring on the holiday spirit with a festive mug of hot chocolate!
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/8 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2.5 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Candy cane, for garnish
- Chocolate, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and sweetened condensed milk until boiling.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract and chopped dark chocolate. Let the chocolate melt for a minute and then whisk until fully combined.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?