These French treats are so much easier to make than you’d expect!
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3/4 cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- 2 large egg whites - pinch cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh raspberry puree, strained
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pink and blue gel food coloring
- 8 ounces high-quality white chocolate
- 3/4 cup whipping cream, heated until almost bubbling
- Pinch of salt
- Your desired food coloring
- Combine the confectioner's sugar and almond flour in a bowl, then sift 3 times.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until foamy. Add the cream of tartar, then beat until soft peaks form. Add the superfine sugar and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Sift the dry mixture into the egg mixture and gently fold to combine.