How to Create a Gorgeous Cheeseboard for a Party
With a variety of tasty flavors and textures, this unforgettable appetizer will be the life of the party.
- 5 slabs of cheese ranging from hard to soft (i.e., Brie, Parmesan, Swiss, Gruyere, blue, etc.)
- 2 bunches of grapes, in different colors
- 1 pound olives of choice
- 1/2 pounds dates
- 1/2 pounds prunes
- 1/2 pounds toasted cashews
- 1/2 pounds toasted almonds
- About 8 pieces of seasonal fruit (persimmons, clementines, pears, apples)
- Fresh seasonal herbs (rosemary, marjoram, sage)
- Breadsticks and crackers of choice
- 2-3 interesting jams (apple butter, pumpkin spice butter) in little jars with small spoons
- First, place pieces of cheese around the board in random places.
- Next, separate the bunches of grapes slightly and place in random spots around the board, evenly distributing the different colors.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?