Ice Cream Cone Cake
This is some next level ice cream shizz. Your mind = blown.
- 1 pint cookie dough ice cream, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 12 waffle ice cream cones
- 1 pint cookie dough ice cream, frozen
- 1 pint edible raw cookie dough, chilled
- 4 cups vanilla buttercream
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Mini cookies, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the thawed ice cream and self rising flour until combined.
- Fill the ice cream cones with the batter, about two-thirds of the way up the cones.