INDICA CHOCOLATE BRIGADEIRO
4 cannabis desserts. | *For informational purposes only. Observe all applicable laws and regulations.
Cannabis Condensed Milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 ounce cannabis
Cannabis Chocolate Brigadeiros
- 1 tbsp butter
- 14 oz cannabis condensed milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Decarb a quarter of an ounce cannabis in the oven at 240 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes to activate the THC. Grind cannabis, but not too fine.
- Pour cannabis into a heatproof jar. Add condensed milk. Close lid. Place sealed jar inside a slow cooker. Pour hot water around the edges until three-fourths of the way up the jar. Cook on high for 4 hours.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?