They call it "invisible" because it'll disappear pretty much as soon as you serve it.
- 6 apples, peeled and halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus 1 tablespoon for dusting
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Using a mandolin on the smallest setting, slice apples into pieces approximately 1/8-inch thick.
- Place in a bowl and cover with lemon juice. Set aside while you make the batter.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?