Jelly Bean Ice Cream
A sweet and playful twist on regular ice cream! This is a no churn ice cream – simply pop it into the freezer and you’ll have soft, creamy ice cream!
- 400 milliliters whipping cream
- 3/4 cup jelly beans (one color - this will determine the color of the ice cream, this recipe used pink & red)
- Large pinch cream of tartar
- 4 eggs
- 140 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup assorted jelly beans
- Place the whipping cream and 3/4 cup of one color of jelly beans in a small pot. Bring to a boil, then immediately remove from the heat and allow to cool completely at room temperature.
- Then strain the cream and discard the jelly beans.