Jen's Salmon Poké Bowl
Satisfy your sushi craving with this twist on a Hawaiian-inspired salmon poké bowl. It's refreshing, comforting, and incredibly delicious!
- 1 cup of sushi rice
- 5 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Seasoned seaweed, to taste
Salmon Poké Bowl
- 1 pound sushi-grade salmon filet cubed
- 5 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- Roasted seaweed sheets, to taste
- Black and white sesame seeds, to taste
- Cook the sushi rice according to the package instructions.
- In a small bowl combine the vinegar, sugar and salt.