Johnnycake Breakfast Crunchwrap
When you can't make a run for the border, go on and ring your own Bell.
- 1 pound thick-sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cornbread mix
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 10 large eggs, scrambled
- 20 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 frozen hash brown patties, baked as directed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On prepared baking sheet, make a bacon weave that is 5 slices wide by 7 slices long. Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.