Jumbo Layered Taco Skillet
Everything you love about family taco night is now in this delicious, oven-baked skillet dinner.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounces) can refried beans
- 2 (15 ounces) jars salsa, divided
- 7 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 (7 ounces) can green chilies
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño, drained and roughly chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with cooking spray. Lay each tortilla on a workspace and spread with refried beans. Top each with salsa, using up one of the jars. Sprinkle with cheese (reserving 1 cup for topping), then roll up like a jelly roll. Cut each roll in quarters. Assemble all the roll-ups in a baking dish, placing them side by side with the cut side facing up.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?