Kawaii Ice Cream Cones
Would you eat something so adorable? When it's bubblegum ice cream coated in colorful chocolate, the answer is YES!
- 600 milliliters thickened/whipping cream
- 125 milliliters sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon bubble-gum essence or vanilla
- 1 drop blue food dye
- 1 drop green food dye
- 6 waffle cones
- 400 grams blue chocolate melts + 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 400 grams pink chocolate melts + 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Add cream, condensed milk, blue and green food gel and bubble-gum essence extract into a large mixing bowl and whip to stiff peaks using a hand mixer.
- Transfer cream mixture to a deep baking dish.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?