Kris Jenner’s Brownies
If Kris Jenner can turn the Kardashians into a multi-million dollar empire, imagine what she can do with brownies.
- Crisco white shortening for pans
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, optional
- Position a rack in the centre of the oven and preheat the oven to 325˚F. Grease a 9X13 inch baking pan with Crisco.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add the unsweetened chocolate and let stand until the chocolate looks softened, about 3 minutes. Stir well until the chocolate is completely melted. Let cool slightly for 5 minutes.