Leftover Risotto Timbale
A dome of crispy cheesy rice stuffed with what?! *Picks up fork & knife*
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 4 to 5 cups cold leftover risotto, recipe follows
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 slices provolone cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cups marinara sauce
- 8 to 10 leftover breaded eggplant cutlets
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat chicken stock in a medium saucepan until steaming.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large high-sided skillet over medium heat.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?