Lemon and Berry Frozen "Cheesecake" Bars
Fight off that stubborn cold with these 3 energy-boosting recipes!
- Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted, plus 5 for the topping
- 3 cups unsalted cashews
- 1 can coconut milk, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons light agave
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon oil/extract
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, plus a handful to garnish
- Freeze-dried blackberry powder
- Shredded coconut, toasted
- Mint leaves
- Lightly oil a 9-inch square cake pan.
- To make the base, place the almonds and the dates in a food processor and process until very finely chopped.