Lemon Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins
It's like a complete breakfast in muffin form.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bow, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine well.