Lobster Roll Sliders
Enjoy the tender, buttery goodness of lobster rolls with these adorably cute and cheesy sliders.
- 3 (1 1/2 pounds each) lobsters, steamed and meat removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 packages Hawaiian rolls
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Chop the lobster meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and lemon juice until combined.