Lobster tails for breakfast?! Warm, flaky, cheese-stuffed lobster tails 😋
- 1 box (2 sheets) puff pastry
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces ricotta, strained through cheesecloth
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Zest of 1 orange
- Thaw puff pastry according to directions and slice each sheet into thirds.
- Stack the sheets, brushing melted butter between each. Place in the fridge for an hour or until the dough has firmed up and butter has hardened.