Mac and Cheese Sticks
Mozzarella sticks have nothing on deep-fried mac and cheese sticks.
- Frozen macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup of flour for dredging
- 2-3 eggs for egg wash
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs for breading
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Marinara or ranch for dipping
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat frying oil to 350°F.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1/2-inch-thick by 2-inch-long sticks out of the macaroni and cheese. (You may also use your own mac 'n' cheese recipe and simply freeze or refrigerate until firm, slice and continue with the recipe as follows.)
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?