Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Loaf
This chocolate chip cookie dough loaf is simply marbelous!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream, softly whipped
- 1 cup cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 4 gelatine leaves, soaked in 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the egg together.
- Set ¼ of the mix aside for later, then add the egg and stir to combine.