Matcha Green Tea No-Bake Cheesecake
Loaded with sweet green tea goodness, this creamy cheesecake doesn't even need an oven!
- 200 grams shortbread cookies
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 65 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 400 grams cream cheese, room temperature
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 400 milliliters whipping cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cold water
- Extra matcha green tea powder, for dusting
- Mix together the melted butter, crumbled graham crackers and matcha green tea powder, then press them into the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan.
- Then place this in the fridge while you make the filling.