A rich, sweet dessert made with a few unexpected ingredients.
- 25 grams matcha powder, sifted
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 90 grams white chocolate
- 30 grams butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon flour, sifted
- 100 grams prepared sweetened adzuki beans
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat until simmering. Turn off the heat. Add the white chocolate and butter to melt. Mix until smooth.
- Combine flour, matcha powder, whole egg and one egg yolk and mix well.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?