When life gives you lemons - make Mazagran. Seriously, the Portuguese know their coffee, so trust them on this one.
- 2 tablespoons espresso grounds (either Delta or Buono)
- Juice 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Garnish: lemon wheels
- For Aeropress espresso: Fill chamber with coffee or espresso grounds and 6 ounces hot water. Allow mixture to steep for 20 seconds. Gently press down at constant and consistent pressure into a cup or glass.
- Add your sugar to hot espresso (or coffee), stir until dissolved.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?