Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
These decadent handheld desserts feature a vanilla wafer cookie crust, a silky filling, and a chocolate topping.
Wafer Crumb Crust
- 30 vanilla wafer cookies
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 gelatin packet
- 2 packages cream cheese, room temp
- ¼ cup full fat greek yogurt, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Put the cookies in a sealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them to fine crumbs. Pour the cookie crumbs into a medium bowl and mix with the melted butter.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?