Mini Sandwich Bites
When you need something quick and cute for a last-minute gathering, you can't go wrong with meat, cheese and bread on a stick.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cold Brazilian cakebread
- 7 ounces Brazilian queijo lanche (soft cheese)
- 1 cup pickled cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pounds ham, sliced
- 1 cup cooked carrot, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, pepper, herbs and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Put a slice of the cakebread onto a cutting board, spread a thin layer of the prepared mayonnaise on top, add the cheese and top with another slice of cakebread.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?