Cookie? Yes. Brownie? Yes. Coffee? You bet. Who knew life could get this good?
- 6 ounces good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- Coffee beans, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate together. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour and cocoa together.