Mojo Pulled Pork Tacos
These succulent Mojo Pulled Pork Tacos are a delicious way to change up your Taco Tuesday.
- 4 pounds pork butt or shoulder, bone in and skin on
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Corn tortillas
- Crema mexicana or sour cream
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a mortar and pestle, combine chopped garlic, chopped onion, chopped oregano, and a little salt and pepper.
- For the marinade, combine orange juice, lime juice, red wine vinegar, and vegetable oil.