Mountain Dew Cheesecake
Dew or Dew not; there is no try.
- 300g graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 300g cream cheese
- 1/2 drop green food gel
- 1 drops yellow food gel
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Mountain Dew Glaze
- 1 cup mountain dew soda
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin
- Begin by adding your graham crackers into a food processor. Blitz until finely crumbed.
- Add the melted butter and pulse to help coat the crumbs in the butter.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?