Mozzarella-Stuffed Garlic Knots
When you don't know how to improve a classic, just add cheesy deliciousness.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 1 pound mozzarella, shredded
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a rectangular shape. Cut into 6 to 8 equal portions. Roll out and stretch each piece into a longer portion.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?