Muddy Buddy Cookies
These easy chocolatey, peanut buttery treats are perfect for the kid in you.
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 cups plain Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2-1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler until completely melted.
- Meanwhile, place cereal in a large Ziploc bag and seal. Using a rolling pin, crush the cereal to make cereal crumbs.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?